Friday, January 11, 2008

Baby Sebastian says hi to all ... :)

Here are some of my latest baby Sebastian photos.... :)




(Baby in his new stroller)

Everyday I see him, his looks seems to change. The makcik (urut lady) told my wife that baby's look changes 3 times a day. Wow ... talk about transformation. Sometimes when I see him, he looks like me and sometimes he looks like my wife ... :) Especially now that I'm back to work (yeah ... back to slavery in the rat race), I only get to see him in the evening and the difference is obvious.

These few days he's getting lots of heat rash on his face. Aunty told us that it's heat inside the baby that is being released out and will clear in few days time. It started out from his neck and slowly to his face. My poor boy ... he gets irritated at times since I guess it must be itchy. Hopefully it'll clear off soon and he get back his nice smooth baby skin .... :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh... poor sweetie...
got get some cream fr paed or not?