Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby Responding to Sebastian's Voice

Last evening, as usual, Sebastian will be playing with his toys in the room. While he's playing with the toy helicopter, making flying noises, our baby moved in mummy's womb. Each time Sebastian starts to play, our baby will move and kick. Hahahaha ... either he's trying to protest that "koko" is too noisy or he wants to play with "koko".
 
Once a while, Sebastian will go over to mummy's tummy and 'sayang' his l'll brother and tell him that 'koko here' or 'Sebastian boy here'. Really can't wait for our baby to be borned. It'll definitely be a handful having 2 boys running around. Hopefully age won't catch up with me so soon and I'll still have the energy to go crazy with them. As long as I still have the energy, I'll do my best to be part of their life.

No comments: