Monday, December 3, 2007

Baby Development Update: 01

I accompanied my wife to the gynae last Saturday for her checkup. Our baby is growing healthily and bigger... :) From the scan, we can see that his head is facing down which is a good sign and also the amniotic water is sufficient. The fortnightly visits are now turning into weekly visits as the due date draws nearer and nearer. And soon, our little baby will be in our arms... :)

Sabrina got a shock when the nurse told her that our baby may arrive before Christmas if her cervix is dilated enough. And usually for the first child, the due date tends to be early. So now, I always whisper to our baby that we'll see him in few weeks time... :)

I've already packed the mother and baby bag to be brought to the hospital. Luckily the hospital is only 10 minutes drive away from my home (without the jam). So if anyone sees me driving like a F1 driver heading towards the hospital in Cheras; that'll be me. So get out of my way ... hahahaha ...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Wow!! very excited! m so happy for u, but so wori for ur wife. i didn't had a painful delivery, hofully she will have a smooth sailing one... keep me updated eh!