Monday, December 3, 2007

Baby Development Update: 02

Our baby is really active. Moving, turning and kicking hard. At times, Sabrina's tummy gets out-of-shape when he moves to one-side. We are able to see waves on the tummy as he turns to find a nice spot. We'll start playing around with him by rubbing him and he'll move. He must be thinking "who are these people who keeps on disturbing my sleep. Grrrrrrr ...... " hahahaha ... the most funny thing is he gets hiccups often.

Really can't wait for him to arrive.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

u really a very good father, do enjoy your bb! Guess I will have to reaccess u! u r so diff fr the 1st day i knew u! u r now a real father! guess we will have more topics! rite! specifically in parenting! hahahah!

EricFooKW said...

Of course different. Last time I'm still single ... :P Now I'll be tied up soon with our bundle of joy. Parenting topics? I have weird styles and thinking leh. Dun know if u can accept or not ... hahahahahaha ....